No announcement yet.

Are their still mods in this forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Are their still mods in this forum?

I use to get answers quickly to 'simple' issues. Now it can take days to get replies. Should we open tickets for every little issue now? When you're having a problem you usually need help with it immediately and sometimes 10 minutes is too long.

Yes, there are still mods. The forum is populated by people giving up their time to answer your questions.

Reported post - wrong forum.
    Shamil Nunhuck, - Radon Systems Ltd.
    VPS + Dedicated Server Hosting and Management
    vBulletin Hosting and Services
    Server / Website Consultation

Comment

Originally posted by Flyte View Post
      I use to get answers quickly to 'simple' issues. Now it can take days to get replies. Should we open tickets for every little issue now? When you're having a problem you usually need help with it immediately and sometimes 10 minutes is too long.
      Well, for those simple issues, have you bothered to search first?

Also, if you are having any emergency with your forum, then you can use the ticket system if you have the suite licence or post here if you have the forum license. But bear in mind that you are not the only one that asks for help here so it might take longer than 10 minutes before someone can get to your thread.

But if you can''t wait 10 minutes, then post at the paid section at vb.org and I am sure you will find all the help you need and much faster than 10 min

Comment

Originally posted by borbole View Post
        Well, for those simple issues, have you bothered to search first?

Also, if you are having any emergency with your forum, then you can use the ticket system if you have the suite licence or post here if you have the forum license. But bear in mind that you are not the only one that asks for help here so it might take longer than 10 minutes before someone can get to your thread.

But if you can''t wait 10 minutes, then post at the paid section at vb.org and I am sure you will find all the help you need and much faster than 10 min
        We have a suite license.....i just didn't think i should need to open a trouble ticket for things like: "How do I enable thumbnails?" but maybe we do.
        Thanks for the advice....much appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by Flyte View Post
          We have a suite license.....i just didn't think i should need to open a trouble ticket for things like: "How do I enable thumbnails?" but maybe we do.
          Thanks for the advice....much appreciated!
          These are things that you don''t need to open a support ticket for in my opinion. You can find the answer to that question with a little effort/search

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X