Can't access a forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Can't access a forum

I just installed the 4.0 last night, today, I was looking through things, and I may have inadvertantly reset a permission.

My site is http://www.copykatchat.com/forum.php , I can no longer see the threads in the CopyKat Chat forum. I was able to do that eariler this morning, now I can't. I have checked the permissions on the forum in the backend, I reset them the default setting, and you still can't get into that forum.

Any thoughts?

I can see threads and forums as an unregistered user right now. Are you still having issues? Have you tried clearing your cookies and cache?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Can you see the threads in the CopyKat Chat Forum, they seem to work everywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by StephanieM View Post
        Can you see the threads in the CopyKat Chat Forum, they seem to work everywhere else.
        Nope, I cannot enter http://www.copykatchat.com/copykat-chat/ unless I click the most recent post. Even this way, when using the breadcrumb to go back to that forum, I get thrown back to the main foum page.

I'm able to enter your "What's New" forum just fine.

Comment

I see threads in the CopyKat Chat forum and I can click on them and see the content of them.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X