Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thread Prefix Manager - Allow Newly Created Usergroups To Use The Selected Prefixes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toups
    replied
    Okay thanks

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    This is what I did to test this..
    - Went to Prefix Manager and clicked Edit Permissions on a couple of the prefixes and set "Allow Newly Created Usergroups To Use The Selected Prefixe" to Yes (default is No).
    - I created a new usergroup based off of Registered Users with forum permissions of Registered users also
    - I put my test user into this usergroup (as a Primary, no other usergroup)
    - Went to make a new thread in the forum with the prefixes and.... only got the two prefixes that were set to No above.

So yes, I am getting the same problem. I just entered it into the bug tracker here - Prefix Manager - Allow Newly Created Usergroups To Use The Selected Prefixes settings are reversed

Leave a comment:

• Toups
    replied
    Anyone else have this problem?

Leave a comment:

• Thread Prefix Manager - Allow Newly Created Usergroups To Use The Selected Prefixes

Allow Newly Created Usergroups To Use The Selected Prefixes
    When I have this selected to "Yes" it works in the opposite it is supposed to (same for "No");

When selected yes, once a new usergroup has been made it does not allow that new usergroup to use the prefix.
    When selected no, once a new usergroup has been made it does allow that new usergroup to use the prefix.

Seems that the buttons' functions are reversed..?
    Anyone else have this problem?

Attached Files