No announcement yet.

Newly upgraded, Admin can't log in!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Newly upgraded, Admin can't log in!

I just upgraded today, and I was working for many hours on changing the colors and such. I logged out to take a break, and when I came back, I was unable to log in at all! I put in my log in information (which is correct) and it thanks me for logging in, then redirects me to the page where I'm NOT logged in again. I logged in 6 times. Can't access the Admin page now because I can't even log in to the site =/

Originally posted by optycal View Post
    I just upgraded today, and I was working for many hours on changing the colors and such. I logged out to take a break, and when I came back, I was unable to log in at all! I put in my log in information (which is correct) and it thanks me for logging in, then redirects me to the page where I'm NOT logged in again. I logged in 6 times. Can't access the Admin page now because I can't even log in to the site =/
    Sounds like it is a cookie issue.
    Go to your browser's tools section and click on internet options then clear cookies and cache. Then click the red x in the top right hand corner
    Then double click on your browser
    Aussiefootyforums

New Site New forum
    Come and talk sports all day long

Comment

Darn it. Didn't work =(

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X