X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• indyonline
    replied
    Originally posted by Hammatime View Post
    Without website traffic the vbulletin forum, and any other website for that matter, is rendered utterly useless.

I cannot believe that VB refuse to address this issue.

It's like having a business in the middle of the Amazon Rainforest and not providing potential customers with directions on how to find you. What is the point?

That's how ridiculous this is and I would suspect VB will lose hundreds of customers before anything is done about it. Having the ability to submit a working sitemap is a fundamental requirement to operating any website online. Why this is being overlooked by VB is beyond me, truly shambolic.
    I agree. I wish I had not purchased this and rebuilt my entire site. I wanted to buy this for 3 more sites once I learned it with the site I put it on but that's not gonna happen.
    I am very disappointed.
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Have you tried raising a ticket so tht staff can look at it on your site directly?
    I don't see that doing any good according a lot of stuff I have read here in the forum. There is a sticky post about it that pretty much says it don't work but some times you might get lucky.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Have you tried raising a ticket so tht staff can look at it on your site directly?

Leave a comment:

• Hammatime
    replied
    Without website traffic the vbulletin forum, and any other website for that matter, is rendered utterly useless.

I cannot believe that VB refuse to address this issue.

It's like having a business in the middle of the Amazon Rainforest and not providing potential customers with directions on how to find you. What is the point?

That's how ridiculous this is and I would suspect VB will lose hundreds of customers before anything is done about it. Having the ability to submit a working sitemap is a fundamental requirement to operating any website online. Why this is being overlooked by VB is beyond me, truly shambolic.

Leave a comment:

• =abvolt=
    replied
    I'm having the same problem I've looked for and answer since it started for me in 4.0.4 with no help.

Leave a comment:

• indyonline
    replied
    Same thing here. Really unbelievable. One of the 2 things that has stopped me from buying another license for a couple more sites.

Leave a comment:

• Hammatime
    started a topic [Forum] XML Sitemap problem

XML Sitemap problem

Rebuilt sitemap I don't know how many times, path in XML SItemap settings is correct and folders sitemaps and store_sitemap is set to 777. When I submit the sitemap in Google Webmasters I get the red cross straight away.

I've went from having over 1k pages indexed to just over 300, and falling, in a week.

What is going on vBulletin? If this is a bug then I'm absolutely astounded that you have no intention of providing a remedy until 4.1 as I have read on here.

If that is the case then let me know so that I can make arrangements to use another forum solution before my site is completely killed.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X