Problem with my RSS Feed and CMS Articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Problem with my RSS Feed and CMS Articles

For some reason, my RSS feed is outputting XML and not being picked up as a valid feed for feedburner:
    http://bolttalk.com/external.php?do=...s=120&count=10

Anyone have some information on how to fix this?

Thanks.
    Last edited by robdog; Wed 1 Sep '10, 6:56am.
    47. Software of the kind released by XL generally takes several years to research and develop, as did vBulletin. Based, in part, on the speed in which the XenForo product was released slightly more than a year after Darby and Sullivan left VBSI, VBSI is informed and believes, and on that basis alleges, that Darby and Sullivan retained Jelsoft's and VBSI's proprietary materials obtained during their employment by Jelsoft pertaining to existing and future versions of vBulletin ...

Nevermind, I figured out my own problem. It appears that having a "&" in the forum title or the home page title is messing up the RSS feed for the CMS.
    47. Software of the kind released by XL generally takes several years to research and develop, as did vBulletin. Based, in part, on the speed in which the XenForo product was released slightly more than a year after Darby and Sullivan left VBSI, VBSI is informed and believes, and on that basis alleges, that Darby and Sullivan retained Jelsoft's and VBSI's proprietary materials obtained during their employment by Jelsoft pertaining to existing and future versions of vBulletin ...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X