Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Videx
    replied
    And at least institute a q&a to block the bots while you try to figure it out.

Leave a comment:

• nakedanvil
    replied
    First, I don't think there is an option for "admin approval" only moderation. Is it possible a moderator is approving them? Have you checked your logs?

Leave a comment:

• TheLastSuperman
    replied
    What else have you done to your site recently... anything in terms of new mods, customizing in some way or?

Leave a comment:

• Hank
    replied
    That is correct - Moderate New Members = Yes

That is correct - Moderate New Members = Yes

Click image for larger version

Name:	MNU-Yes.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	3679971

And I still have many users per day (bogus fake registrations) cruising right in to be ing registered.

Leave a comment:

• nakedanvil
    replied
    Just to be clear: you have in AdminCP > options > user registration options > moderate new members set to "yes" and they are getting without moderation?

Leave a comment:

• Hank
    started a topic [Forum] Registrations Without Admin Approval

Registrations Without Admin Approval

I have searched for a resolution already in this forum, but have been unable to locate.

If already addressed - A link to the solution would be much appreciated.

I have phony users cruising right on through to being registered WITHOUT my approval in the "List users awaiging moderation" queue.

I want EVERY registration to be in the queue to be approved. Please advise where I can set something to stop the vermin from getting in
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X