No announcement yet.

Can't stay logged in since VB3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Can't stay logged in since VB3?

Since moving from VB3 to VB4, I am having issues staying logged in. With the old version, if I closed my browser and came back, I would still be logged in. But with this new version, whenever I close my browser, it logs me out. Not to mention I makes me log back in every few hours. What do I need to change to fix this?

Originally posted by Jaxel View Post
    Since moving from VB3 to VB4, I am having issues staying logged in. With the old version, if I closed my browser and came back, I would still be logged in. But with this new version, whenever I close my browser, it logs me out. Not to mention I makes me log back in every few hours. What do I need to change to fix this?
    Have you cleared your cookies? If no since the upgrade to that then when coming back after clearing make sure to click the "Remember Me" box. Also are you utilizing the facebook connect feature? It could some other things but let us know if clearing/remember me works and about the fbc.

Former vBulletin Support Staff
    Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
    Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

Yes, I have cleared my cookies... Remember Me is checked... I am also using Facebook Connect.

Comment

Anything?

Comment