$bm[3] on blog pages?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Blog] $bm[3] on blog pages?

I'm getting a series of $bm[3] listed on all blog pages.

How do I remove them, please? As far as I'm aware - the templates are default.

Click image for larger version

Name:	blog.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	3718572
    VB 5.4.1 - PHP 7..2.4 - MySQL 5.5.56
    No Addons - none at all.

Can you double check your templates and phrases?

Comment

I checked the templates for blogs and all blog templates are white (i.e. default).

I do not know how to check all phrases though, nor how to identify if one has been edited. I personally have not edited any blog related phrases that I'm aware of.
      No Addons - none at all.

Comment

--bumpy bump--
        No Addons - none at all.

Comment

I saw another person post about this and asked them to put it in the bug tracker, so you may want to look that up and add a comment.

edit: I just did a search and it doesn't look like they ever entered it into the bug tracker, so if you are seeing this error with modifications off, a default style, and all default files, then you should enter it into the bug tracker.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Lynne, thank you for the 'reminder of the basics'... I switched off my plugins one by one and discovered the issue only occurs when using VBSEO. I've reported it to them now. Sorry for the waste of digispace.
            No Addons - none at all.

Comment

Thanks for following up on this and letting us know what the problem was.

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

You're welcome. Worse yet though, the problem was entirely my fault and doing. I'd upgraded the VBSEO when I upgraded to VB4.0.4. I had uploaded all the files, set all the permissions, set the config, loaded my backup xml of the control panel, everything...

Except one little detail...

I'd forgotten to upload the latest product.xml to actually initiate the updates LOL

Oooh didn't I feel a pleb when they told me.
                No Addons - none at all.

Comment

LOL Believe me, we have all done something like that!

Comment