Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] CAN'T BUY SUPPORT!!! TOO FUNNY.. Actually sad

I have two forums running vB 4...

And for over a week I have been trying to buy support... yes give money to vB... with no luck.

Call into sales... get put on hold... forever.... finally a receptionist chimes in to say... "I'm sorry, no one is available..."

Ya think she'd take my number and have a sales person call me to TAKE MY MONEY!!!

Man, it's a sad state when a business is too busy to call a client to run their credit card....

Where can I get a biz like this!!!!

LOL! Seems like IB can't do anything right.

Comment

Are you trying to purchase support for the Suite package?

Or did you get one Suite, one Forum?
      My Live vB5 Site - NZEating.com
      vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

have you tried a simple support ticket?
        I've never needed to call for support, but tickets are generally answered within a few hours.
        -- Web Developer for hire
        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

I bought two packages... at $285... one for myself and one for another firm (and I setup their forums)... they want to buy support so I can call in when I'm there at their office and get answers... but noooooo.... too busy... too busy to take my money.... I need a biz like this... I reallly do!!!

I can just see my answering machine outgoing message...

"thanks for calling... sorry, we have so much money, we can't take any orders... " please just mail cash.... $20's only accepted....

Comment

Originally posted by Loco.M View Post
            have you tried a simple support ticket?
            I've never needed to call for support, but tickets are generally answered within a few hours.
            They (the owners of the forums I support) wanted me to buy support so when I'm onsite, at their office, I can call and get a quick answer....

Comment

Originally posted by 238mph View Post
              They (the owners of the forums I support) wanted me to buy support so when I'm onsite, at their office, I can call and get a quick answer....
              I understand that, although I would of opened a support ticket vs this thread on a forum with 1,000's of threads
              the support ticket will get seen quicker by staff then this thread

just a suggestion

Comment

I bought two packages... at $285... one for myself and one for another firm (and I setup their forums)... they want to buy support so I can call in when I'm there at their office and get answers... but noooooo.... too busy... too busy to take my money.... I need a biz like this... I reallly do!!!
                Dude... Support comes free with the Suite package. Forever and ever and ever. (Well, till it goes EOL...)

That's why I asked if you were trying to buy Support for Suite.

Do as Brandon suggests and open a Support Ticket. You've paid for it already, why not use it?
                vBulletin Hosting | vBulletin Services - Need hosting for your vB? Need it installed? Something else? Let me take that hassle off your hands.

Comment

Hang on, I may be confused here.

Where's this option to buy Phone Support mentioned? I can't seem to locate (or remember) it.

Comment

For $300 you can supposedly get instant phone support.... but I can't get through (in over a week) to buy it... I just thought that was really funny....

Comment

I just called this morning, someone answered the phone, I bought a second license. They were helpful...

No problem...
                      Hmmm. Cheese.

Comment

For $300 you can supposedly get instant phone support.... but I can't get through (in over a week) to buy it... I just thought that was really funny....
                        My apologies, I see that on the right of the Order page. Learned something.

(You should be able to order it through the normal process though - https://www.vbulletin.com/order/ )

Comment

Originally posted by Ace View Post
                          My apologies, I see that on the right of the Order page. Learned something.

(You should be able to order it through the normal process though - https://www.vbulletin.com/order/ )
                          Nope, that doesn't work... they had fraud with the online ordering system... so you can't buy it that way... doh!!!

Comment

Nope, that doesn't work... they had fraud with the online ordering system... so you can't buy it that way... doh!!!
                            really?
                            I had a client buy a new 4.xs suite this last weekend, worked fine for them :-\
                            I can click through to get to the 3rd step
                            https://www.vbulletin.com/order/index.php?do=step3
                            just adding my name and payment info

but ofcourse...

Fraud

Fraudulent use of credit cards will be prosecuted to the furthest extent of the law!
                            this is standard

Comment

Did you try sending an email to [email protected] with your purchaseid so we can let you know why your order was declined and possibly get in touch with you to fix the order?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X