some images not showing possible path problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] some images not showing possible path problem

In above Screenshot I have used Google Chrome to show you images not showing properly, Now What i am facing that these images aren't working

Because its showing into /forum/ directory, But Recently i changed host and changed directory to /forums/ Though I have fixed includes/config.php and changed the path

Any idea friends how can be this done?
    Last edited by LbR; Wed 18th Aug '10, 10:11am.
    - Humans have the remarkable ability to get exactly what they must have.But there is a difference between a "must" and "want." (Jim Rohn)

Go to admincp > post icons > post icon manager > view and edit one of the icons. Is the path correct there?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Oh my God its working, I fixed the path as you said thanks Lynne
      - Humans have the remarkable ability to get exactly what they must have.But there is a difference between a "must" and "want." (Jim Rohn)

Comment

Though there is a thing

The image that isn't appearing is neither in the generic set and shows up with text Default on hover and in Firefox it shows text as default

Last edited by LbR; Wed 18th Aug '10, 10:18am.

Comment

OK, also check StyleVars > imgdir_icons (you should actually check all your StyleVar > ImagePaths

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

I did checked Image Paths in StyleVar didn't found any problem there

Comment

Default Post Icon when the thread is opened is set to None, Still it tries to get this image which is of Post (Post Icon)to wrong path

Image though it won't be an authentic solution
              Last edited by LbR; Wed 18th Aug '10, 10:19am.

Comment

What do you have set in vboptions > thread display options > show default post icon?

Comment

wow its fixed thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X