Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Make Required Profile Fields on Registration that Users cannot change after Register?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CrusaFiction
    replied
    So I got the required user profile fields.. but I'm worried that its not setup properly because its setup so you can only edit it during registration.. I want players who are already registered (since this is a conversion forum) to be able to enter that information in for the first time since they have not been able to on the last forum and don't need to register here.. but I can't seem to figure out how to get it so they can edit it ONCE but never again. Is this possible?

Leave a comment:

• Make Required Profile Fields on Registration that Users cannot change after Register?

Hi guys,

I know how to make Profile Fields, but I am trying to make 2 required profile fields that are requested during Account Registration that users are NOT allowed to change after they register, kind of like their username. Is this possible? If yes, how can I accomplish that?

If not: Is it also possible to require players to provide certain information when they are purchasing a Paid Membership?

Basically, I need to know usernames/playernames from the Members of my Forum if they register for our Paid Memberships, so they cannot exploit and abuse our payment system. Any ideas? Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X