Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Database error...!!??

Hi,

Actullay i have a problem with my vbulletin forum that i often get database error when i'm browsing my forum... Please Support can tell me why it does happen or there is a specific problem...

Please Reply Soon...

Error Screenshot:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	18.2 KB
ID:	3718460

Please post the full errror message

Comment

This messages comes if you have wrong Data in /includes/config.php

Please check "Database Name", "Username", "Password" and "$config['Misc']['forumpath'] = '/home/users/public_html/forums';" if your server need that.

Comment

It could come from a multitude of things, not just that - we need to see the full error message.

Please right click on the error page, and choose 'view source' to find the real error message. Then, copy that and paste it into a reply here.
        Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
        -
        *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
        - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

This comes some times (2/3 time a week for me) next time when I'll get this error will post Full source of this message.. thanks for quick reply

Comment

Today i get an automatic generated e-mail from my personal e-mail address with title : vBulletin Database Error!‏ and the main message was :
            mysql_connect() [<a href='function.mysql-connect'>function.mysql-connect</a>]: User ******* already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections
            /home2/public_html/myforum/includes/class_core.php on line 313

Can some one help me also on this error.. Thanks in advance...

Comment

The server has maxed out the number of MySQL connections it allows. You can try turning persistent connections off by adding this to your config.php:
              PHP Code:
              $config['MasterServer']['usepconnect'] = 0
              But, if you still have the problem you will have to talk to your host about raising that limit. Also, see this Common MySQL Error Messages

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
              vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
              Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
              If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thank you very much ... But i have already this code in my config.php :

// ****** MASTER DATABASE PERSISTENT CONNECTIONS ******
                // This option allows you to turn persistent connections to MySQL on or off.
                // The difference in performance is negligible for all but the largest boards.
                // If you are unsure what this should be, leave it off. (0 = off; 1 = on)
                $config['MasterServer']['usepconnect'] = 0;

Anyways, when i get further information on this error will ask you again for support... Thanks...
                Last edited by Asad993; Tue 10 Aug '10, 12:13am.

Comment

Today i got again this error:

Code:
                  [IMG]http://desilinks.tv/image.php?type=dberror[/IMG]     Database error       The  database has encountered a problem.                       Please try the following:         [LIST][*]Load the page again by clicking the [URL="http://desilinks.tv/forum.php#"]Refresh[/URL] button in your web browser.[*]Open the [URL="http://desilinks.tv/"]desilinks.tv[/URL] home page, then try to open another page.[*]Click the [URL="http://javascript%3Cb%3E%3C/b%3E:history.back%281%29"]Back[/URL] button to try another link.[/LIST]
                              The desilinks.tv forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may [EMAIL="[email protected]"]contact them[/EMAIL] if the problem persists.        
                  We apologise for any inconvenience.
                  i tried to get error suroce but it appears only blank page...

So now what i have to do...? Please Help...

Comment

Originally posted by Asad993 View Post
                    So now what i have to do...? Please Help...
                    As I said above....
                    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
                    But, if you still have the problem you will have to talk to your host about raising that limit. Also, see this Common MySQL Error Messages

If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

Comment

thanks.. but this time got the database error when i was browsing the forum and not via e-mail..... message was this:

Database error
                      The database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
                      • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
                      • Open the desilinks.tv home page, then try to open another page.
                      • Click the Back button to try another link.

The desilinks.tv forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
                      We apologise for any inconvenience.
                      i tried to get error suroce but it appears only blank page... can u please clear even for this error i should contact my host... Thanks
                      Last edited by Asad993; Wed 11 Aug '10, 4:45am.

Comment

what page is the error coming from?
                        you have to view the source of the DB error page you keep pasting, then you'll see the real DB error
                        If their always the max connections error, you should talk with your host.
                        -- Web Developer for hire
                        ---Online Marketing Tools and Articles

Comment

Thanks for Reply... I ddin't get again ; max connections error.... but i still getting database error, and i can't error suroce ( right click and view suorce )... can some one tell me if there an other way to get the suorce... Thanks

Comment

When you get the error, view the page source for that page and you will see the actual database error near the bottom of that page. It will have some information like this:
                            Code:
                            The actual mysql query/code/problem....

MySQL Error : some sort of something here
                            Error Number : another something here
                            Date : Sunday, April 13th 2008 @ 11:16:43 AM
                            Script : http://address.path.path/page.php
                            Referrer :
                            IP Address : **.***.**.***
                            Username : username
                            Classname : database
                            We cannot help without seeing the exact error you are getting.

Comment

Thanks.. also first i have done as u said above but i got a blank page .... but i will try again next time when i get error..
                              Last edited by Asad993; Wed 11 Aug '10, 9:39am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X