After Upgrade Members count doesnt change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] After Upgrade Members count doesnt change

I upgraded to latest version, after upgrade i lost 20,000 members, and member count also doesn't update, when ever new member registers it doesn't update the member count, can anyone please help

What version did you upgrade from?

In regards to your 'lost' users, how many users do you have in groups #3 and/or #4 (Awaiting Moderation / Awaiting Email Confirmation)? (AdminCP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager)

User tally methods were changed in v4.0.3, to reflect 'actual members' vs. those still in moderation and/or email confirmation status. I believe this is still the case in the latest version and sounds a lot like what you are describing.
    To be updated...

Comment

Originally posted by ENF View Post
      What version did you upgrade from?

In regards to your 'lost' users, how many users do you have in groups #3 and/or #4 (Awaiting Moderation / Awaiting Email Confirmation)? (AdminCP -> Usergroups -> Usergroup Manager)

User tally methods were changed in v4.0.3, to reflect 'actual members' vs. those still in moderation and/or email confirmation status. I believe this is still the case in the latest version and sounds a lot like what you are describing.
      i have 20,000 members in email confirmation, they are not being added to member count

Is there any work around?

Can we mass update 20,000 members waiting for confirmation to registered members?

Comment

Originally posted by samii View Post
        Can we mass update 20,000 members waiting for confirmation to registered members?
        AdminCP -> Users -> Prune/Move Users
        To be updated...

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X