No announcement yet.

Image and Video broekn in blogs ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Blog] Image and Video broekn in blogs ?

Whenever I am starting a new blog and trying to input a video url from youtube or other site it shows up as the url and not the video itself. I generally have to take it out and put it back in multiple times to make it work.

The same is happening with images.

Promoting a post to blog or blog to article is just insanity for trying to get images to work.

They always show up as a link something like this [attach blah ]

Surely this is not normal.

I did a search and saw one post about image issues when promoting to blog but there were no answers so I made a new post. If there is another thread or this is a known bug please mention it in a reply here. Thanks.
    Gamers socializing and having fun 24/7.
    www.crosseyedgamer.com

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	18.6 KB
ID:	3679766

I just spent 20 mins trying to make an image show up in a new blog. Can anyone tell me why images and videos are not working?
    Is it VB? Is is a plug in screwing up my stuff? I didn't have any issues until I updated to 4.0.5. Since then I have multiple pain in the butt problems. This is very frustrating.

The attached image is what I get when trying to add an image. No image, just a link. If I delete, manage attachments, change code, delete, management attachments and jump up and down for 3 minutes it seems to then show up. I have a blog called daily quickies. There is nothing quick about adding an image. Any help out there?
    Gamers socializing and having fun 24/7.
    www.crosseyedgamer.com

Comment

I don't even see a link in the attached image. But FWIW, I haven't heard this is a big problem in 405; I know I'm not experiencing it. Try disabling all your mods and re-enabling them one by one.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X