Home access error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Home access error

Hello i can use the Navbar link "Home" and im able to see the articles. but if another member clicks on it they get this error :

, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
    1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    where can i set the permissions for the home access?

any help?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyruz_PT View Post
      any help?
      Try to set the permissions for the other usergroups so they can view cms as well.

Comment

no deal.

Comment

I have the same problem, okay for admin, but most members and mods get the following message when in the forum and they click the home button.
          you do not have permission to access this page.
          This could be due to one of several reasons:
          Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
          Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
          If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
          Log Out Home

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X