Large title image and Internet Explorer problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] Large title image and Internet Explorer problem

When I replace the Title Image (stylevars>titleimage) with the one of width same as the width of complete site, so that my title image covers whole header area, then in Firefox the login field is over this image, like the image is a background, but Internet Explorer puts my login field below image, so it shifts down the Navbar and insert a login here. Tried with setting Navbar template to default, no help. I use ver 4.0.5.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	logo.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.7 KB
ID:	3718364

How to fix this? I don't want to set Header_Background to show my logo, since it is not printable and clickable. I would prefer to set some positioning instructions in Heading template so that IE knows where to put my login field. Possible?

What version of IE, and what is the link to your site so we can see the issue in action.

Comment

Tried now with IE 7 and 8, with 7 I have this issue, but with 8 I don't. Our site is on www.hora-elektronik.hr but replace "www" with "new". The site is still far from publishing and I don't want a google link to it now.

You won't see my login field now since it is replaced with a flags, but this flags act as I described for login. Also, to be sure, I reverted Header template to default to check if I made this problem, but the same issue I have with defaults.

Anyway, if this problem exists only on IE7 it's not such a big deal, but if there is a simple trick how to make this work, I would like to do it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X