Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pportuese
    replied
    Where do I input my IPN Url for paypal on the adminCP?

Leave a comment:

• pportuese
    replied
    Where can I get itrader? I went to vbulletin.org and signed it, I don't see any plugin's at all.

Leave a comment:

• pportuese
    replied
    Also on the forum if I click on vbulletin or forum it brings me to a non displayed working page. How do I change the link for that?

Figured this part out.

How do I add a buyer/seller feedback mod?
    Last edited by pportuese; Fri 23 Jul '10, 9:03am.

Leave a comment:

• pportuese
    replied
    User registration options was for the email thing thank you.
    I know some sites won't allow you to look at say a classified section until you have X amount of posts. How can this be done?

Leave a comment:

• GameFreak2009
    replied
    I got pretty much most of my stuff setup however when someone registers they are allowed to post right away. I want them to confirm via the email. How do I set this up?
    Go to the settings and search for this sentence: 'Verify Email address in Registration' (without quotes)

Set that to 'Yes' and it should work.

Also I have an introductory forum, how do I make it so that people have to post here before they can see the rest of the forum?
    I don't think that's a feature :O

And last how do I make people pay to register? I thought I had it all setup, I entered my paypal and did the subscription but it's not working. I also want a monthly re-occuring fee and if they don't pay they can't see anything.
    I pass on this one.

And euhm, if you're out of users, you can delete one of your current users and register again.

Leave a comment:

• pportuese
    started a topic [Forum] N00b With some questions. Paypal and such

N00b With some questions. Paypal and such

I got pretty much most of my stuff setup however when someone registers they are allowed to post right away. I want them to confirm via the email. How do I set this up?

Also I have an introductory forum, how do I make it so that people have to post here before they can see the rest of the forum?

And last how do I make people pay to register? I thought I had it all setup, I entered my paypal and did the subscription but it's not working. I also want a monthly re-occuring fee and if they don't pay they can't see anything.

I already created a few users to try out the subscription thing but it never worked so now I have 5 users, I'm out of email address's.

I am using vbulletin 4.0.5

Thanks for the help
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X