Attachment Asset Manager Default

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Attachment Asset Manager Default

For the life of me I can't seem to find where you can select to turn the Asset Manager OFF as the default for new registrations...I think vb have missed this one in the User Registration Defaults setting...can anyone advise if this is true...thanks
    Best regards
    Ian
    "Everyone wants to fly, but some people just haven't realised it yet"
    www.recreationalflying.com
    NOTE: This post remains solely the property of the poster and any reference to it is done so by the acceptance of this condition. Also elements of whatever I posted were previously used by a competing site so the post is also made on the condition that it can not be used by Glenn Inwood of Cowra NSW Australia or anyone associated with him.

Best to use the global switch here:
    ACP>Settings>Options>Message Attachment Options>Asset Manager - Enable : No

Comment

Thanks Mate...but that just turns it off...I want to set the default to No and let the users then decide to turn it on instead of the other way around. I have taken a short poll with screen shots and explanation of how it works and the majority of users don't want it. This means that most users will have to turn it off then users to turn it on. New users need to have it off and the few new users that want to turn it on can
      Best regards
      Ian
      NOTE: This post remains solely the property of the poster and any reference to it is done so by the acceptance of this condition. Also elements of whatever I posted were previously used by a competing site so the post is also made on the condition that it can not be used by Glenn Inwood of Cowra NSW Australia or anyone associated with him.

Comment

Run the SQL query "enhanced attachment uploading - off". That should turn it off for everyone.

Comment

Yes, but not new registrations...this is the point I am making...the default is set to "use" the Asset Manager and there is no way to change the default like there is for all the other user settings
          Best regards
          Ian

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X