Problems with moderating threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Problems with moderating threads

Whenever I attempt to moderate (open, close, delete, stick, etc.) threads, I am brought to a "HTTP 500 Internal Server Error" page. Depending on which moderation tool I choose, something different happens. The main different occurrences are:
    • For the tools 'delete threads as spam', 'undelete threads', 'close/open threads', 'approve/unapprove threads', 'stick/unstick threads', and 'move threads', I am brought to the error page, but it does execute the tool.
    • For the tool 'delete threads', I am brought to the normal page which asks if you want to physically delete or soft delete, but after finally selecting 'Delete Threads' I am brought to the error page and it does NOT carryout the deletion.
    • The 'merge threads' tool functions properly and it does NOT send me to the error page.

I have a feeling this issue is due to one of the many mods I've installed recently (I am not sure which one is causing this!), though I've only noticed this issue today.

Please help me with this. If there is any way the inlinemod.php functions or any other vBulletin feature which may be causing the problem can be set to default, let me know which ones and how I should fix them.

P.S. I have tested the tools in every style, browser, and admin account I have, and nothing has changed (except for the browsers' error page). I have also tried overwriting the inlinemod.php file with the default, but still, nothing. HELP!
    Last edited by Silly Box Cat; Fri 23 Jul '10, 1:04am.

Start by turning off Plugins and see if the problem still exists.

Comment

Thanks for the help. I figured out what was causing the problem and it's now working perfectly.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X