Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynne
    replied
    You would need to edit the template and put a condition around the phrase. Like "if in this forumid, show this message, otherwise, show that message" type thing.

Leave a comment:

• Jack102
    replied
    Thanks alot, its all working as i hoped now,

But one other question, When the user clicks on to the thread a message pops up saying they arent allowed to view it for one of the following reasons, How to i make that message a custom one? I know i can just edit the phrases but that edits it for the whole board, i just want it to be a custom message for when they click on the thread.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    In Forum Permissions you would set Can View Thread Content to No for Registered Users so they can see the thread title, but get told they have no permission when clicking on the thread to read it.

Leave a comment:

• Jack102
    started a topic [Forum] Private forum?

Private forum?

Hi,
    Been searching all night on here but cant seem to find what im looking for.

I am setting up an elite membership on my forum so that users who are paid members of the elite membership can access a private forum.

I want the forum and threads to show to everyone, but when they click on a thread it tells them that they need to be an elite member to see the thread.
    I know this is doable as i have seen it on other forums, but i cant seem to get it working, all i can do is stop regular users from creating threads in the elite forum but cant seem to stop them viewing the thread :S

Please help...

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X