Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rose123
    replied
    thanks Mark. I created new style with no parent and it works.
    Now issue I have to resolve is notice not appearing, I think it is becasue of side blocks.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    That's not the default skin.

One of the errors looks like it might be showing bits of the vB3 navbar.

Have you tried creating a new style with no parent to see if the errors occur in that?

Leave a comment:

• Rose123
    replied
    I have default skin. All this errors are on default skin.

Leave a comment:

• Boofo
    replied
    Have you checked it out with the default skin? Sounds like your skin needs to be updated.

Leave a comment:

• Rose123
    replied
    Anyone having formatting issue after the update to 4.0.5

Leave a comment:

• Rose123
    replied
    There are lot of formatting issues.
    After the upgrade, the block with FAQ and Register is too big, wants to move, FAQ and Register on the nav tab and get rid of that big wide block or reduce the width.

Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	3679674
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Rose123
    replied
    Disabling forum blocks and enabling works. Thanks newmomsforum for your help.

Leave a comment:

• RevTechnician
    replied
    The problem is fixed now for me, but I'm not sure how (I wasn't the one who fixed it, another Admin on the site did it).

Leave a comment:

• Newmomsforum
    replied
    might be a daft question however i had this but then realised that i'd still to run the upgrade script.

Did you run yours?

It may also be worthwhile checking if you have any non standard blocks in your sidebar. Disabling the forum blocks and enabling them again may also work

Leave a comment:

• RevTechnician
    replied
    Getting the same error after upgrade, but also for registered users.

Leave a comment:

• Rose123
    replied
    any help on this issue. This happened after the upgrade.

Leave a comment:

• Rose123
    started a topic [Forum] 4.0.5

I am getting error for unregistered users when accessing forums
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/block/blogentries.php on line 293

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/block/sgdiscussions.php on line 271

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/block/blogentries.php on line 293

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/block/sgdiscussions.php on line 271
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X