Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] 4.0.5

I am getting error for unregistered users when accessing forums
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/block/blogentries.php on line 293

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/block/sgdiscussions.php on line 271

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/block/blogentries.php on line 293

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/includes/block/sgdiscussions.php on line 271

any help on this issue. This happened after the upgrade.

Comment

Getting the same error after upgrade, but also for registered users.

Comment

might be a daft question however i had this but then realised that i'd still to run the upgrade script.

Did you run yours?

It may also be worthwhile checking if you have any non standard blocks in your sidebar. Disabling the forum blocks and enabling them again may also work
        Getting Down under | Download2me | Newsgab | Careercraft | Newmomsforum | Freeware Downloads

Comment

The problem is fixed now for me, but I'm not sure how (I wasn't the one who fixed it, another Admin on the site did it).

Comment

Disabling forum blocks and enabling works. Thanks newmomsforum for your help.

Comment

There are lot of formatting issues.
              After the upgrade, the block with FAQ and Register is too big, wants to move, FAQ and Register on the nav tab and get rid of that big wide block or reduce the width.

Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	3679674
              Attached Files

Comment

Anyone having formatting issue after the update to 4.0.5

Comment

Have you checked it out with the default skin? Sounds like your skin needs to be updated.
                  vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

I have default skin. All this errors are on default skin.

Comment

That's not the default skin.

One of the errors looks like it might be showing bits of the vB3 navbar.

Have you tried creating a new style with no parent to see if the errors occur in that?
                      MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
                      AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

thanks Mark. I created new style with no parent and it works.
                        Now issue I have to resolve is notice not appearing, I think it is becasue of side blocks.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X