X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Copeland
    replied
    Originally posted by VKTrip View Post
    Bump... please help. Many in the group are visually impaired (including me). Please help us fix this font site ...
    If you search for all threads Started by David Copeland (under my profile) you will see numerous threads which include what you are looking for. I don't have the time to look it up for you right now, but I had the exact same problem and it took me about a week to get an answer that worked.

David

Leave a comment:

• VKTrip
    replied
    Bump... please help. Many in the group are visually impaired (including me). Please help us fix this font site ...

Leave a comment:

• VKTrip
    replied
    Can anyone help? Please?

Leave a comment:

• VKTrip
    started a topic [Forum] Font size issue - please advice

Font size issue - please advice

I am having a very hard time adjusting font sizes in my bulletin board. Specifically, the issue I am facing is that the size and color of the font of my sub-forum titles (and the font size / color of info under the Last Post By column) are too small and too light! How do I make this font bigger and brighter? Or maybe make it black in color (as my forum is set to use olive green tones)?

When I enter a subforum, I have the exact same issue - the font size of the titles of individual threads and the information under the Last Post By column is again too small and too light.

My own vision is very poor, so I can quite well understand why my members are so upset.

Could someone please guide me in making these font sizes bigger and brighter for visually impaired people and users (like me)?

Thank you in advance.

-VK
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X