• Show
Clear All

• bsalu
    replied
    Any solutions? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• bsalu
    replied
    I have tried those.. I almost turned off all borders but it is still there. Anymore suggestion? It is really annoying. Please help.

Leave a comment:

• setishock
    replied
    Mozillia based browsers will show round corners. IE will not unless it's an image incorporated in to the design.
    As for the extra border check the editor CSS and stylevars to see if a drop shadow or extra border got turned on. I don't see the extra border on mine but I do see the rounded corners in firefox which is normal in a mozilla based browser.

Leave a comment:

• bsalu
    replied
    I have the same problem after upgrading to 4.0.6 Anyone have any solution for it?

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• abdulbasitsaeed
    replied
    I'm having this problem even after upgrading to 4.0.5. Any ideas, guys?

Leave a comment:

• abdulbasitsaeed
    replied
    Help please!

Anybody?

Leave a comment:

• abdulbasitsaeed
    started a topic [Forum] Weird border in editor area

Weird border in editor area

Hi everyone.

I just upgraded to version 4.0.4. Apparently, after the upgrade, I can see an extra black border around the text area of the editor. When compared with the editor area at vbulletin.com, I can see that the actual border is round cornered and blue / grey in colour.

Whereas my editor area has an extra black box around it. (See screenshot below).

Firefox and Chrome both show this anomaly.

I am using the default vbulletin theme, and have checked after disabling all mods as well.

Is this a known issue? Could someone help me fix this up please?
    Last edited by abdulbasitsaeed; Mon 19 Jul '10, 8:40pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X