Copy and paste problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Copy and paste problem

Some of my members have difficulty to copy and paste text to my site without losing most of the info. Are there any vB 4.0.4 settings I am overlooking or could it be server related?

Thanks for any info,
    Ernest

Are you talking about pasting text into a post when you are creating a new post or editing an existing one?

Comment

No, I am talking about members posting "copy and paste" text in a new post and most of the text not showing up on my site.

Comment

Sounds like exactly what Andy said. Be a little more clear, where are they copying from and where are they pasting to?

Comment

Is this what you are experiencing?

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...rriage-returns

Comment

Exactly wcguy! So it happens mostly with firefox? I use IE 8 and can't duplicate the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernest View Post
              Exactly wcguy! So it happens mostly with firefox? I use IE 8 and can't duplicate the problem.
              As an admin you will want to install Firefox so you can do you're own testing. Firefox has about 30% market share and is a very popular browser.

Comment

Originally posted by Ernest View Post
                I get it in IE8 too, I believe it is just a wysiwyg editor bug.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X