X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reefland
    replied
    A couple of thoughts.

Go into the widget configuration and try to resave.
    Clear CMS cache.
    Open widget configuration, copy HTML and try to recreate a new widget with the static content.

Does any of these help the problem?

Leave a comment:

• nakedanvil
    replied
    I can't help you with your problem, but I have couple suggestions. First, use a clear thread title. "Urgent please help" is meaningless and gets ignored. A better title would be something like "No static HTML widgets after upgrade". That will attract those with expertise. Second, don't "bump" your thread an hour later, it's against the rules and it's irritating. And always remember this is basically a user-to-user forum, not a direct line to vBulletin. Hope you find help for your issue.

Leave a comment:

• asuccar
    replied
    I'm wondering...does anyone actually know what's going on? Can anyone at all help?

Leave a comment:

• asuccar
    replied
    Anyone pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• asuccar
    started a topic [CMS] Urgent please help

Urgent please help

Hey All,

I upgraded from 4.0.3 to 4.0.4 today and it all went smoothly BUT I just realised that all my 'Static HTML' widgets are not showing up on my pages AT ALL! I've checked the layout manager in admincp and there all still there but they still won't appear!

Please Help!
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X