No announcement yet.

More problems! Blank page when users try to post a new thread! I turned off the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] More problems! Blank page when users try to post a new thread! I turned off the

plugins/hooks and seems to fix it. However if I go through and disable them one by one it doesn't seem to help. It's only when the hooks/plugins are turned on. This only started to happen a couple of days ago. It might have something to do with the most recent VB upgrade. TIA.

When you went through them one-by-one, do you do this on both the Manage Products page AND the Plugin Manager page? There are some plugins that are not part of products, so you need to check them on that page.

Here is a page from the manual about troubleshooting blank or 'white' pages: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post
      When you went through them one-by-one, do you do this on both the Manage Products page AND the Plugin Manager page? There are some plugins that are not part of products, so you need to check them on that page.

Here is a page from the manual about troubleshooting blank or 'white' pages: http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/blank_pages
      I was going to disable the Plugins to! Thanks for reminding me.

Comment

I just checked "suspect files" and found these that did not have the expected contents:

DD_belatedPNG_0.0.8a.js

blank.html

cpnav_tip

Comment

BTW, all the styles are messed up. I created a new one and looked like the Mobile style or the like.

When I attempted to upload the non image files in ASCII the upload stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynne View Post

Check your PM in a minute.

Comment

Should I submit a support ticket?

Comment

I just checked my "suspect files" as well and the

DD_belatedPNG_0.0.8a.js

blank.html

Come up as not have the expected contents, as well as all the files in the 4.0.4PL1. I re-uploaded both of the files and retested with the same result.

Comment

Originally posted by DesignWerks View Post

DD_belatedPNG_0.0.8a.js

blank.html

Come up as not have the expected contents, as well as all the files in the 4.0.4PL1. I re-uploaded both of the files and retested with the same result.
                  The plot thickens.

Comment

Here's what I get with the Hooks/Plugins turned on:

Click image for larger version

Name:	VBulletin errors.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	28.9 KB
ID:	3679608

That's on the "New Posts" page.

Comment

Originally posted by DesignWerks View Post

DD_belatedPNG_0.0.8a.js

blank.html

I found out about "Suhosin". It's "On" and that might be causing problems.

P.S. Ran it through Maintenance - Diagnostics - Modules.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                      Working...
                      X