4.0.4 Extreme response times on content.php

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] 4.0.4 Extreme response times on content.php

Suddenly today the cms frontpage content.php on my site has extremely long response times if it even displays my browser has been waiting for 5 minutes now. But the forum part responds normally! And I also restartet the server with no change as a result.

Upgraded to 4.0.4 a few days ago. No changes made today on the cms frontpage.
    Best Regards Tommy

If I disable and enable CMS the first display of content.php is fine. But following hangs.
    Best Regards Tommy

Comment

Disregard.

Weird. It was the wireless conenction I was on that cased this strange behavior.
      Best Regards Tommy

Comment

Originally posted by tommykjensen View Post
        Disregard.

Weird. It was the wireless conenction I was on that cased this strange behavior.
        Technical note: When troubleshooting something like this, it's always best to use a hard wired connection. Wireless is nice, but there's too many chances to introduce inconsistencies in a troubleshooting procedure.
        To be updated...

Comment

Originally posted by ENF View Post
          Technical note: When troubleshooting something like this, it's always best to use a hard wired connection. Wireless is nice, but there's too many chances to introduce inconsistencies in a troubleshooting procedure.
          Yeah but evertything else was just fine on that wireless connection. I migth also have been a firewall issue.
          Best Regards Tommy

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X