Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jtech77
    replied
    fixed the invalid forum prob:http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...s-Since-Update

Leave a comment:

• jtech77
    replied
    me too?

Leave a comment:

• Benz0
    replied
    No one has a clue?

Leave a comment:

• Benz0
    replied
    Originally posted by kolenoblata View Post
    Status icons for forums. Some of them are showing but some of them just showing broking image. I was trying to go to url of that image but I got this message:
    I am having the same problem...

I tried to delete ALL the images and re-upload in ASCII transfer mode in FTP still the same problem. I tried AUTO in FTP transfer same problem. I tried BINARY for ftp transfer SAME problem

Is there somewhere in stylvars I can view?

Here is one of the images that shows a broken link:
    http://www.richmondjeepers.com/forum...rum_old-48.png

Leave a comment:

• kolenoblata
    started a topic [Forum] Problems after upgrade

Problems after upgrade

Just upgrade to 4.0.4 and have soe problems. Firs, my friendly links setting was set to Basic Friendly URLs but when I was trying to open any of the forums I got message " Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator ". After I checked standard urls it was ok but some people said that is not normal to happened when it is checked.

Second problem is with some status icons for forums. Some of them are showing but some of them just showing broking image. I was trying to go to url of that image but I got this message:

Code:
    [COLOR=#000000][FONT=Times New Roman][B]Warning[/B]: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: navbar in [B][path]/includes/functions.php[/B] on line [B]3984[/B]

[B]Parse error[/B]: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in[B] ....[/B][B]/public_html/misc.php(618) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]1[/B]

[B]Warning[/B]: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: custom_404 in [B][path]/includes/functions.php[/B] on line [B]3984[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]
    I notice also that url is not good. It trying to open /images/statusicon/admin_forum_old-48.png instead of /images/statusicon/forum_old-48.png
    admin_forum_old-48.png imag doesnt even exist.
    Last edited by kolenoblata; Tue 29 Jun '10, 8:59pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X