Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boofo
    replied
    I wouldn't get my hopes up on any fixes for this very soon as fixing bugs is not a money-making proposition for them.

Leave a comment:

• DelDrago
    replied
    I'm having this same issue. Will it be fixed any time soon?

Leave a comment:

• Mind11
    replied
    Error is duplicating from v 4.0.4. In my project appered after 4.0.5 to 4.0.6 update. It was reported many times in bug tracker, but it hasn't been fixed. Here are the screans of two other v 4.1.0 projects. I'd like to know when this bug will be fixed.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• 1kether1
    replied
    I just noticed this again in 4.0.8.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    It's not been scheduled as yet but it's in the current backlog to be picked up as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• vb4
    replied
    Hi,

I recently purchased and installed the suite 4.0.7. I have this problem with the bottom "Post New Thread" button for people that are not logged in. The "Thread Display Options" bar covers it for more than 50% in both IE8 and Firefox 3.6.10.

I see some "fix" suggestions, but I wonder if this is scheduled to be fixed in some of the new releases.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Your bug report is marked as a duplicate. The original is here and marked as Sprint Backlog - http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-7515

Leave a comment:

• Mind11
    replied
    Silence ....

Leave a comment:

• Mind11
    replied
    I'd like to note, that problem I reported here and in bug tracker for v 4.0.5 and 4.0.6, still appear in v4.0.7. Could you do something with it?

Link to Bug Tracker: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-8640

Leave a comment:

• Mind11
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    These are my notes from when I helped someone fix this issue in a ticket. See if this fixes it:
    Hi Lynne. Thanks for your reply but I can't find this phrase in the FORUMDISPLAY template (version 4.0.6.)

Originally posted by Boofo View Post
    You are using the default skin?
    Yes.

This problem appear in sub-forums which has less then 20 threads.

Leave a comment:

• Boofo
    replied
    I take that back, it does do that on my forums also. I was looking in the wrong place. I thought this was supposed to be fixed for 4.0.6. As I use the Quick Navigation, I didn't see it until I disabled it for testing.

Leave a comment:

• Boofo
    replied
    Originally posted by Mind11 View Post
    Before I wrote my post I read your post and I tried to do that. This method doesn't work on my forum and problem still exists (even when someone is logged).
    That is strange as I don't get that happening on 4.0.6. You are using the default skin?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    These are my notes from when I helped someone fix this issue in a ticket. See if this fixes it:
    To fix the New Thread Post hidden behind Forum options

Open the FORUMDISPLAY template and find this near the bottom of the template:
    HTML Code:
    <div id="below_threadlist" class="below_threadlist">
    <vb:if condition="$show['newthreadlink'] AND $show['threadslist']">
    <a href="newthread.php?{vb:raw session.sessionurl}do=newthread&amp;f={vb:raw foruminfo.forumid}" rel="nofollow" class="newcontent_textcontrol" id="newthreadlink_bottom"><span>+</span> {vb:rawphrase post_new_thread}</a>
    </vb:if>
    <div class="threadpagenav">
    {vb:raw pagenav}
    {vb:raw forumjump}
    </div>
    </div>
    Change it to this:
    HTML Code:
    <div id="below_threadlist" class="below_threadlist">
    <vb:if condition="$show['newthreadlink'] AND $show['threadslist']">
    <a href="newthread.php?{vb:raw session.sessionurl}do=newthread&amp;f={vb:raw foruminfo.forumid}" rel="nofollow" class="newcontent_textcontrol" id="newthreadlink_bottom"><span>+</span> {vb:rawphrase post_new_thread}</a>
    <div class="threadpagenav">
    <vb:if condition="!$pagenav AND !$forumjump">
    <span class="pagination">&nbsp;</span>
    <vb:else />
    {vb:raw pagenav}
    {vb:raw forumjump}
    </div>
    </div>
    That should fix the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Mind11
    replied
    Originally posted by Boofo View Post
    Read my post above yours.
    Before I wrote my post I read your post and I tried to do that. This method doesn't work on my forum and problem still exists (even when someone is logged).

Leave a comment:

• Boofo
    replied
    Originally posted by Mind11 View Post
    Hello all. This problem appeared on my forum after upgrade 4.0.6. Someone knows how to repair it?
    Read my post above yours.

Leave a comment: