Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CMS & Blog Navbar links (2nd row) - where are they generated?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] CMS & Blog Navbar links (2nd row) - where are they generated?

I am starting down the path of customising VB4 and want to start with the Navbar so it looks like the one currently on the VB3 version of my site. I have been searching here and my install but cannot for the life of me find where the navbar links are generated for the CMS or the Blog. Of course, the forum is in the navbar template but the others? BTW, I am talking about the changing list under the main tabs.....

If someone can point me to the location where I can see how/where they are generated (CMS & Blog) I can start looking at customisation.

Help appreciated...

Cheers
    vBulletin Owner since 2002!

If, for example, you have Home as the title of the main content on your CMS page, hover over the title and a pencil will show. Click on it to get to the settings of this section.

On the left side of this page, right at the bottom, you'll see a heading "Sections to Display in Navbar Sub-Menu". Here, you can select which sections you want to show in the sub menu and which not.
    PakFellows Forums - A Pakistani Forum & Social Network

Comment

Aha, thanks....that is good to know.

I think I might of gotten the wrong idea now.....I suspect what I am really after is the styling of the sub-menu. Now I know that I don't need to delve deeper it is time to play with the styling.....using additional.css 'cause stylevars are driving me nuts already

Comment

In that case, this may help you...

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/entry...F-Documents%29
        PakFellows Forums - A Pakistani Forum & Social Network

Comment

Thanks, have read those a zillion times before I got vb 4. Using them and the stylevar editor, however, is another totally different problem. I played in css files on my 3.8 forum so will be happy playing in them with 4.x.

Comment

The navbar template controls the bulk, as above with CMS sub nav elements, being controlled via the frontend through template vbcms_navbar_link and the blog navbar is controlled via template blog_navbar_link.

Comment

Thanks Anthony

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X