After upgrade to 4.0.4 I lost articles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] After upgrade to 4.0.4 I lost articles

I have no articles on home page after upgrade. The permissions seem to be ok. Any ideas?

Have you checked if they still are in the database?

Comment

Hover your cursor over the Section Title and click the little pencil to Edit. Do all the settings look correct there?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

They looked ok apart from I saw it had a dot in not published and I tried to change it to published to see if that would fix it but when I tried to click on apply or save I got the following error.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class vBForum_Item_SocialGroupDiscussion in D:\virtualservers\********\*********\wwwroot\forum\packages\vbforum\collection\socialgroup discussion.php on line 337

Hmmm. Addons perhaps? Maybe I did not upload all the files (I thought I did)?

Comment

Ok, it does not look like it is a problem with addons. I tried disabling them one by one. Hmmmm.

Comment

I'd try:
            1) Reuploading my default vbulletin files making sure I only have 4.0.4 files uploaded

2) If that didn't work, try taking any custom widgets out of the layout you are using.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
            vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
            Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
            If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I had the same problem and removed a custom widget and that fixed it, Thanks Lynne
              Uberforces

Comment

Thanks guys, reuploading the files seems to have resolved the issue.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X