No announcement yet.

Remove green subscribe icon

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Remove green subscribe icon

I'm trying to remove that stupid green tick icon from my forum index page, I note that
    <vb:if condition="$show['forumsubscription']"> is an option, but I can't for the life of me see where that option is in AdminCP to turn it off. I'd rather not remove the text from the template if at all possible.
    http://www.railforums.co.uk

What stupid green tick icon? I don't see anything like that at the forum in your sig.
    Psychlinks Web Services Affordable Web Design & Site Management
    Specializing in Small Businesses and vBulletin/Xenforo Forums

Comment

He may talk about his test forum or another one. he means the round green buttons you can see here (beside the orange buttons).

Comment

Originally posted by 051119
        I'm trying to remove that stupid green tick icon from my forum index page, I note that
        <vb:if condition="$show['forumsubscription']"> is an option, but I can't for the life of me see where that option is in AdminCP to turn it off. I'd rather not remove the text from the template if at all possible.
        There really should be an option to remove these and many other icons in the admin cp.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎