No announcement yet.

Publish to Facebook - No option (bug?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Blog] Publish to Facebook - No option (bug?)

In the UserCP--> facebook options, I have publish blogs checked, infact all are set to yes. They all work but blogs, there is no option to publish blogs to facebook like the others? Am I missing something?

Having the same issue

Comment

same issue for me as well. Anyone have the answer?
      Cheers!

RECORDING ORG
      created for musicians, by musicians

Comment

Please makes sure that your templates are up to date via the Find Updated Templates tool and revert any templates listed.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

They are up to date but I have not selected revert. We want to revert back? I'm confused.
          Cheers!

RECORDING ORG

Comment

say: Changes were automatically merged into this template

But then has the option to revert.
            Cheers!

RECORDING ORG

Comment

Do we revert even though is says "Changes were automatically merged into this template"
              Cheers!

RECORDING ORG

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                Please makes sure that your templates are up to date via the Find Updated Templates tool and revert any templates listed.
                No answer, So assuming you say revert I did this and nothing changed. Somehow I don't think this was what I should have done.
                Cheers!

RECORDING ORG

Comment

So frustrating trying to get through the smoke on every upgrade. Why would Facebook I Like show in the blogs here but not on my site when everything is selected?
                  Cheers!

RECORDING ORG

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                    OK, I have two sites, one works and the other doesn't. Both are set up exactly the same, although the site that doesnt work, flyfishbc.com has all the templates reverted. The site bcfishingreports.com where the LIKE button works in Blogs has "10 customized template(s) that need to be updated or reverted" any ideas?

Comment

As for my part, the "like" button is checked but absent everywhere. Publish to facebook is there everywhere even in Blogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Bergler View Post
                        OK, I have two sites, one works and the other doesn't. Both are set up exactly the same, although the site that doesnt work, flyfishbc.com has all the templates reverted. The site bcfishingreports.com where the LIKE button works in Blogs has "10 customized template(s) that need to be updated or reverted" any ideas?
                        Let me rephrase this statement! Only the like button works on one of my sites in the blogs. The publish to facebook doesn't work on either of my sites in blogs!

Comment

The same here, for sure is a bug, there is no other options. everything is reverted and still is not working for me!
                          Zzz!!!! aBlog!
                          aBird tweets!

Comment

http://www.fniv.it/board/blogs/kurtz...ori-board.html

like you can see i haven't the 'like button' onto my blogs ... also i haven't the 'publish to facebook' under the comments, but i've the 'publish' button enabled when i try to write a new entry ...

obviously, i've all my templates up to date ... also i tried to create a new skin but nothing to do ...

ps. i tried with 3 different browsers ...

Comment

I wasted a lot of time doing the run around with support a few nights back (same generic message you get with all the support tickets), asking me to remove everything because it had to be my add-ons. Well, I had the same problem with a stock vb 4.0.4.
                              After an evening of wasting my life, they left me dry with no success and a comment that it was my problem ( something to do with my advertisements lol. I haven't heard from them since.

Support here is beginning to really put me off. Like I paid for this thing so I can do all the ground work all the time. Like it should have an issue because of an advertisement, not their problem!

I am now another growing tired of all the BS software and support. If there was a better option, I would bail in a heart beat.

Its obvious it works here but I see its not elsewhere. Is that a bug? Not accordingly to here. Its simply just my problem.

PS,

don't waste your time trying to figure it out.
                              Last edited by audiokid; Tue 29 Jun '10, 5:30pm.
                              Cheers!

RECORDING ORG

Comment