Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Charlie_Brown View Post
    That is what's missing! Thanks!
    Oh, did I miss something? What was missing?
    My vBulletin: CADTutor - AutoCAD Forums

Comment

Yea I thought I could use it to make an ad space for something personal I wanting to be displayed that is what I thought this did as well.

Comment

Yea I thought I could use it to make an ad space for something personal I wanting to be displayed that is what I thought this did as well.
        You can do that but you still need to have the linked AdSense account first.

Comment

By personal I mean a specific website only to that one and no others like the unlike the normal adsense that displays random more less.

Comment

By personal I mean a specific website only to that one and no others like the unlike the normal adsense that displays random more less.
            Sure, the Add New Ad option allows you to inject any HTML you like into that ad space so you could put your own ad there - but you still need the AdSense account in order to get the thing working - even if you don't intend to use AdSense ads.

Comment

Okay that makes sense. Thank you for the help. That is exactly what I was wanting to do is insert my own html ad there.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X