X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gajj
    replied
    Originally posted by cortinator View Post
    Had this problem, and distinguished that it was in fact the Headinclude template that was causing the problems.
    Many thanks for the info. I reverted headinclude and quick edit is now working.

Leave a comment:

• Filgga
    replied
    Anyone who managed to solve this issue?

Leave a comment:

• Newmomsforum
    replied
    Same problem here with the edit function. Tried a clean install but problem still exists after upgrade..

Leave a comment:

• Filgga
    replied
    Same problem here! When I saw 4.0.4 PL 1 I thought it's a fix for it; but NOT

Leave a comment:

• twitch
    replied
    yeah, I added a script for Tapatalk and that small script is the only thing getting in the way for the quick edit if it has a link.

Leave a comment:

• johncraven
    replied
    the only diff with original is that i added favicon in headinclude and it doesnt work when quick editing a post which contains an url.

Leave a comment:

• dodgechargerfan
    replied
    Originally posted by cortinator View Post
    I don't think so, all I did was revert the template and re-added any type of changes I made to the template, and after that was done the edit function still works.
    That worked for me as well... I just reverted as I didn't see any of my own edits in there.
    Interesting thing in my case - only the Default Style and it's child styles were affected.
    I have 3 other parent styles that were just fine.

Leave a comment:

• cortinator
    replied
    Originally posted by twitch View Post
    same problem. is there a fix for the headinclude?
    I don't think so, all I did was revert the template and re-added any type of changes I made to the template, and after that was done the edit function still works.

Leave a comment:

• twitch
    replied
    same problem. is there a fix for the headinclude?

Leave a comment:

• cortinator
    replied
    Had this problem, and distinguished that it was in fact the Headinclude template that was causing the problems.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Have you tried disabling plugins and creating a new default style to see if it happens there?

Leave a comment:

• raymondblog
    replied
    My forum is experiencing the same problem too. Reuploaded all the files and still no fix..

Leave a comment:

• RedTrinity
    replied
    I'm having the same issue here, quick edit keeps perpetually timing out :/

Leave a comment:

• gajj
    replied
    Thanks Lynne. I'll look into it.

Leave a comment:

• adembaba
    replied
    Originally posted by Lynne View Post
    If the edit function works fine in a default style, then the problem is with your style. You'll have to figure out which template needs to be upgraded and upgrade it.
    The only edited template is headinclude(red marked)...so that can't be it i think.

The problem with me is that admin can edit his own posts, also that of others, but if users edit their own posts they get an error(using IE8). Editing self works though, but you have to click twice.

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X