• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok created:

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-7823

Comment

Originally posted by Subsonic View Post
      answered and voted

anyway, can you share the list of the plug-ins that you have installed onto your board? also, have you upgraded from 3.8.x to ... (what)? have the SEO installed?

i'm asking for that, cause i've found some troubles that i haven't onto my testing board (with the same products installed), so i think there is an upgrade issue that causes that some plug-ins simply doesn't run and maybe some vb's features has troubles ...

Comment

publish to facebook not working in my demo forum, but it is working in my dev forum, same hosting but different upgrades history. the demo forum is older.
        Get Our New Flat Theme Pro Pack or Grab all 34 vb5.6.4 skins @sultantheme.com -vb3 responsive style or vb4 responsive style and vbcloud custom style

Comment

First facebook not working with opera when click post facbook browser do nothing. Also in like it button history not remain means how many people click like button. When some one post a thread i can se 5 people like it. After 3 hour its gone. Is it bug?
          MobilePhoneTalk.Com - Mobile Phone Community Powered By EuroVPS.Com

Comment

please guys, vote that issue

Comment

have got mine working now had to delete my theme and re upload it, also mad sure that it could be used 4.0.4 posts to facebook with out any delays

Comment

Originally posted by MR K View Post
                please guys, vote that issue
                Voted and made a comment http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-7823

Originally posted by Spikey-Nunny View Post
                have got mine working now had to delete my theme and re upload it, also mad sure that it could be used 4.0.4 posts to facebook with out any delays
                Good to hear, that did not work for me and what the hello does this mean?

also mad sure that it could be used 4.0.4 posts to facebook with out any delays

Edit: This post worked just fine though... hmmm...

Michael Miller Jr just replied to a thread at vBulletin Community Forum:
                Facebook 4.0.4
                www.vbulletin.com
                Voted and made a comment http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBIV-7823 Good to hear, that did not work for me and what the hello does this mean?
                15 seconds ago via vBulletin.com · Friends of Friends and NetworksPrivacy: · Comment · Like

Former vBulletin Support Staff
                Hacked recently? See my blog post "Recovering a Hacked vBulletin Site".
                Thinking outside the box? Need modification support? Visit www.vBulletin.org and have at it!

Comment

I made the bug tracker last Thursday, why is it NO vB staff have picked up on it?

Comment

what about totall like it count is it working for anyone?
                    MobilePhoneTalk.Com - Mobile Phone Community Powered By EuroVPS.Com

Comment

Bump

Comment

In your footer template, is there a couple of lines of Facebook code?
                        Vote for:

- *Admin Settable Paid Subscription Reminder Timeframe*
                        -
                        *PM - Add ability to reply to originator only*
                        - Add Admin ability to auto-subscribe users to specific channel(s)
                        - "Quick Route" Interface...

Comment

Code:
                          </div>
                          <vb:if condition="$vboptions['enablefacebookconnect']">
                          	{vb:raw facebook_footer}
                          </vb:if>
                          </div>
                          That is right at the end of the footer code

Comment

bump.

Comment

I have the same problem but i can like the thread normal and appear in FB wall

but when I select Publish to Facebook for any reply or thread it's not appear in my wall at all ... ?? !!

Comment

Originally posted by egyptsons View Post
                                I have the same problem but i can like the thread normal and appear in FB wall

but when I select Publish to Facebook for any reply or thread it's not appear in my wall at all ... ?? !!
                                today i've noticed that the 'Like' button has a trouble, it runs (i mean that i've a feed-back onto FB) but when i return on my board the 'Like' button isn't selected ... so if i select another time this button ('Like') i've another feed-back onto FB ... and more ... and more ...

Comment