After 4.0.4 upgrade message inbox disaligned in FF and IE8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] After 4.0.4 upgrade message inbox disaligned in FF and IE8

The message inbox looks a bit messed up after 4.0.4 install. Looks the same in IE8 and FF. It's the page numbering and checkboxes etc...

Click image for larger version

Name:	inbox.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.5 KB
ID:	3718031

Any clues? Is it only my site?
    Last edited by janaf; Fri 18th Jun '10, 5:56pm.

I'm afraid it looks to be just your custom style as it works fine on the default style.

Comment

I posted about this as well - http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...-Display-Issue

I guess it could be a style issue but my style is the default minus the header and overall color. Something was really changed on version 4.0.4

Comment

Okay there is an issue if you are using this mod - http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=238030

That author needs to up[date his mod to work better in 4.0.4 I did some digging as I first created a new template without a parent and saw this as the issue.

Comment

Not using the icons for CP mod, so it's something else.

There was an error on one of the last update screens about a stylevar that could not be updated.

Can I re-run the 4.0.4 update again?

Comment

If you dismissed the template conflict I doubt it. Revert the USERCP_SHELL template and see if that fixed your issue.

Comment

No, I did not dismiss the template conflict, acknowledged that.

It was about not having write access to a stylevar and there was no retry / undo or whatever, just Next STep button.

So is it OK to run the update script again or can that do harm?

Comment

I can't see it doing harm but I am new to this only done upgrade a few times.

Comment

Well, I have fresh backups of code and dB so lets try..

Comment

Solved. I had removed the whole /install instead of /install/install.php so the update was only partial.....

Comment

I had this problem to but it was due to me forgeting to upload the files in the main upload or forum/ folder. I did all the subfolders. Second time I made this mistake. Anyway glad you got it fixed. Just posting this incase anyone else has the same problem and is looking for a solution.

Comment