Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Green Cat View Post
    You've got to be kidding me .
    Not even able to fix a security breach without creating more problems, and its not like its the first time either, last time you logged out everyone and now making the member page not work. Got job vBTeam...
    This issue is only present in certin conditions, additionaly it was part of the 404 release and was not caused by the patch level release.

Comment

The condition it happened on my site.

We installed 4.0.3 pl1 fresh for the first time.
      On top of it 4.0.4 pl1 and run upgrade.php and completed it.

What is the certain circumstance? Users browsing a profile?

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
        The condition it happened on my site.

We installed 4.0.3 pl1 fresh for the first time.
        On top of it 4.0.4 pl1 and run upgrade.php and completed it.

What is the certain circumstance? Users browsing a profile?
        It only appears with the forum only installation, or if you have the cms disabled. We're aware of the issue and working on resovling it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery View Post
          It only appears with the forum only installation, or if you have the cms disabled. We're aware of the issue and working on resovling it.
          Well please piroritise the bug. i dont wanna wait anymore.

Comment

The fix I gave a few posts up will resolve it.

Comment

Thanks for the fix. I was getting this error message when I clicked on my own Notifications link at the top of the page on a 4.0.4 pl1 installation.

Comment

so when will 4.0.5 be released to fix this?

Comment

1 week later, I download the file

I have to manualy fix the problem
                  try and include it in the read me or something

Comment

I have just installed "vBulletin 4.0.4 Patch Level 1", and I am getting the same "Class 'vBCms_Route_List' not found" error when I try and access user profiles.

I applied the fixes to
                    showthread.php, forumdisplay.php and member.php that were listed in this thread, but now I get a new error:

Fatal error
                    : Call to a member function register_page_templates() on a non-object in /*****/forums/member.php on line 576

Sorry to be a pain, but I have no idea how to fix this

Comment

hmmm I have to say I didn't purchase the cms version, just the forum version of vB, but I get the CMS bugs thrown in for free. Bargain!

Comment

why 4.0.5 is still not released? what the hell are you waiting?

Comment

I posted a bug tracker about a issue, but after 2 weeks, no support has even replied to it, but i set the bug as invisible because i couldnt 100% verify that vb was the cause and not vbseo, im still leaning toward vb 4.0.x as the issue.

Reading post #18 here by Zachery, i would have to disagree, reason being as the site i was trouble shooting for another issue, presented this issue to me on more than just the member.php page, it happened on almost every page of the forum. The forum i was working on, had the cms ENABLED with basically no content except a left side column. The site is lightly modified in terms of hacks/addons as well.

Basic scenario:
                          1. Site had no "Fatal error Class vBCms_Route_List not found"
                          2. Disabled hacks (Original issue still present)
                          3. Uninstalled a few hacks (vbseo mainly due to what looked like a rewrite issue in the archive, owner had a beta vbseo version installed, updated to latest.)
                          4. Reinstalled vbseo (Site was full of "Fatal error Class vBCms_Route_List not found" errors on almost every page)
                          5. Tried numerous things, no fix found except for the member.php fix, cleared cms cache, disabled/enabled the cms etc
                          6. The fix was to simply reinstall the vbseo product again, at the time of this reinstall the cms was enabled.

If your getting this error on more than just member.php, then you might want to try what i did, a simple reinstall of another hack/addon such as vbseo.
                          Gentoo Geek

Comment

Originally posted by vblogic View Post
                            why 4.0.5 is still not released? what the hell are you waiting?
                            See the announcement; it's on vbcom now.

Comment

Originally posted by Neko-Kun View Post
                              I have just installed "vBulletin 4.0.4 Patch Level 1", and I am getting the same "Class 'vBCms_Route_List' not found" error when I try and access user profiles.

I applied the fixes to
                              showthread.php, forumdisplay.php and member.php that were listed in this thread, but now I get a new error:

Fatal error
                              : Call to a member function register_page_templates() on a non-object in /*****/forums/member.php on line 576

Sorry to be a pain, but I have no idea how to fix this
                              Am I likely to get any support on this here, or should I submit a support ticket?

Comment

Upgrade to 4.0.5. the 4.0.4 PL1 did not contain a fix for this issue.

Comment