vBulleting Database Error Email

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] vBulleting Database Error Email

I'm being flooded by my vBulletin Database Error, getting hundreds and hundreds of emails and I need to turn it off. I've already turned it off in the vBulletin Options under "Error Handling and Logging" and yet every couple of seconds I'm still getting this email. What is happening?!

Just turning off the forums isn't going to stop users from trying to go to the site and creating an error. You could throw up an htaccess page to stop people. Or, rename the index.php page and put up a new one that tells everyone to be patient while you fix the site and use htaccess to redirect everyone to the index.php page no matter what their trying to get to.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

You didn't paste the exact error, so I'm free to guess it may actually be a server error - nothing to do with vb at all. But who knows. I'm sure you had a good reason for not pasting the exact error or giving us any info at all.

Comment

You may want to check out this modification: http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=228146

We need to know the real error message to help though.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X