Long access times to PM section, and login auto-fill problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Long access times to PM section, and login auto-fill problem

I'm using vB4.0.3 PL 1, and since I upgraded the forum to 4.0.3, I've had two annoying anomalies.

1) When I click on NOTIFICATIONS to access my Inbox or Messages, or if I click on a link that's in an email generated because I've received a PM, it seems to take forever to get to the PM Inbox. It will take over a minute at times, whereas if I just go the the forum it's really fast.

Is this my DB or is this a vB issue?

2) (This is strange, but not major) My auto-login program (NIS Identity Safe) no longer works with the home page login area at the top of the screen. It fills in the username, but never fills in the password box. I've noticed that this happens on every vB forum that's at 4.0.3. It worked fine on previous vB4 versions.

Any ideas?

THANKS

That sounds more like something at your server, as I have multiple instances of vb4.0.3 running, and none do what you are describing.

Comment

Oh well. Thanks anthony.
      The odd thing is that this was not the case with 4.0.2. I am beginning to wish I stayed at version 3..................

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X