Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madpoodle
    replied
    Ohhh, if I'm involved there's most certainly deeper issues...

Leave a comment:

• Boofo
    replied
    Originally posted by Madpoodle View Post
    Works, thanks all!!

Yes, it was my fault.. Boofo you nailed it
    Glad you got it working. Usually, re-doing a mod when it doesn't work usually will fix the problem, unless there are deeper issues lying with it. But that is the first place to start.

Leave a comment:

• Madpoodle
    replied
    Works, thanks all!!

Yes, it was my fault.. Boofo you nailed it

Leave a comment:

• Madpoodle
    replied
    Just poked around a bit after I restored the default until later. While in there I spotted and used the "compare" feature on the current default one and the mod. See the problem, need to work on it later, but wanted to drop by and say thanks to the VB staff for having that feature, thats awesome!!!

Leave a comment:

• Madpoodle
    replied
    OK, I'll try it on a different computer later. I cut n pasted the code from the tips section, thought I got all of it. Thanks for the help, I knew it was something I balled up but I couldn't figure it out.

Leave a comment:

• Boofo
    replied
    Originally posted by Madpoodle View Post
    Sorry, I forget visuals are a good thing http://www.donzi.org/forum/index.php
    Recheck your code. Half of it seems to be missing. You might want to re-do the mod.

Leave a comment:

• Madpoodle
    replied
    Sorry, I forget visuals are a good thing http://www.donzi.org/forum/index.php

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Can we get a link to your site? It should show, so I'd like to view your page source.

Leave a comment:

• How To: Have the 'Remember me' Box Checked by Default question please

On the install of this mod, I no longer have the "remember me" box visible, but the "remember me" headline is still there with no checkbox. Mod works, is there away to make the checkbox show with a checkmark in it already, or????