Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LCN2007
    replied
    You are correct.

I didnt realize it because the search function wasn't finding the string i was entering even though it was there.

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Looks to me like the fix is posted right in that thread you linked to.

Leave a comment:

• LCN2007
    replied
    I did disable vbseo and yes it was linked to it i think, so i searched vbseo and found this thread that says its a vbulletin bug.

http://www.vbseo.com/f77/odd-cms-for...30/#post264519

Post# 8

Any fix yet?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Are you using vbseo? Try disabling it and see if you still have this issue.

If disabling vbseo doesn't fix it, then try disabling all your modifications and see if you still have this issue:
    Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit includes/config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
    define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

Leave a comment:

• LCN2007
    replied
    Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

When ever i use the recent thread arrow on the CMS recent post block i get the following error.

"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

It has also been reported that the following happens also:
    getting an error message when trying to acess any threads in the forum

anytime i click in a link the page shows up for like 5 seconds then I get this message.

But the thread does exist.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X