Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [CMS] "No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

When ever i use the recent thread arrow on the CMS recent post block i get the following error.

"No Thread specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator"

It has also been reported that the following happens also:
    getting an error message when trying to acess any threads in the forum

anytime i click in a link the page shows up for like 5 seconds then I get this message.

But the thread does exist.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Anyone?

Comment

Are you using vbseo? Try disabling it and see if you still have this issue.

If disabling vbseo doesn't fix it, then try disabling all your modifications and see if you still have this issue:
      Note: To temporarily disable the plugin system, edit includes/config.php and add this line right under <?php

PHP Code:
      define('DISABLE_HOOKS'true); 

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
      vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
      Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
      If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I did disable vbseo and yes it was linked to it i think, so i searched vbseo and found this thread that says its a vbulletin bug.

http://www.vbseo.com/f77/odd-cms-for...30/#post264519

Post# 8

Any fix yet?

Comment

Looks to me like the fix is posted right in that thread you linked to.

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
          vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
          Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
          If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools &lt;- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

You are correct.

I didnt realize it because the search function wasn't finding the string i was entering even though it was there.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X