Ok I've been quiet. Where is 4.04

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Ok I've been quiet. Where is 4.04

For a month or more I've heard that 4.04 is coming soon that it enter QA. But I don't see anything mentioning when it is coming out. I've put off doing quick fixes to 4.03 because most things are fixed in 4.04.

Can someone give an estimated time we receive it. I can't put the fixes off much longer. It is hurting my forum more than I thought.

Most things are fixed in 4.0.4? Heh! If only that were the case, we'd all be happy.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

The ETA was mid June... I personally aim for between mid to end June. It seems they are doing one hell of a job actually with the QA, which is positive IMHO. Really good to see thorough QA back in place now.

Comment

I meant most minor issues I'm having. I know it is a long way from making us completely happy.
        Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
        Most things are fixed in 4.0.4? Heh! If only that were the case, we'd all be happy.

Comment

...as long as it will be a 4.0.4 not a 404 I will wait ...

OK that was a bad one. I just could not resist

Comment

404 would be great. Just think of all the extras it should have. Going from 3.0 to 404.0.1 in a few short years.
            Originally posted by janaf View Post
            ...as long as it will be a 4.0.4 not a 404 I will wait ...

OK that was a bad one. I just could not resist

Comment

It seems very delayed actually. Very long time between 4.0.3 to 4.0.4 compared to 4.0.2 to 4.0.3.
              AMD Forum

Comment

4.0.4 will be a worthy upgrade, from what I gathered from the posts by staff.
                I think them taking their time to get it right, is worth it. I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Comment

Having some of the projects in stand-by for the incoming upgrade too, not sure about the changes (except small things mentioned on this forums) but hope to see some new improvements specially on the CMS since thats the one who currently cause me a headache (not related to the CMS itself but to the complexity of my working on project)

Comment

Originally posted by Floris View Post
                    4.0.4 will be a worthy upgrade, from what I gathered from the posts by staff.
                    I think them taking their time to get it right, is worth it. I wouldn't worry too much about it.
                    Couldn't agree more... they are getting back to VB roots off producing quality from what I am gathering from staff comments. Really great to see stability again within the product, staff and company as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyparsons View Post
                      Couldn't agree more... they are getting back to VB roots off producing quality from what I am gathering from staff comments. Really great to see stability again within the product, staff and company as a whole.
                      I hope this is true. Just wish they'd listened this time last year and beyond when everyone warned them, it's not like they couldn't have foreseen the mess they were blundering into.

That said, I'll believe it when I see it. The last release was also delayed for enhanced QA and it turned out to be a waste of time.

Comment

If anyone expects milestones in forum and blog refactoring, then that would be way off reasonable expectations at this point IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyparsons View Post
                          If anyone expects milestones in forum and blog refactoring, then that would be way off reasonable expectations at this point IMHO.
                          I don't expect that. I'd expect some bugs to be fixed finally.

Comment

Yer... me too. It sounds so stable from what staff are saying, so I am hoping they got it right and all their positive changes we are seeing around here are going to reflect in this next build. All fingers and toes crossed.

Comment

Really looking forward to 4.0.4 hopefully fix some of these annoying bugs.

I keep watching the footer of this forum :|
                              Bluepearl Skins - vBulletin 4 & 5 Skins

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X