X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] The page doubled.

How can this be managed?

The page numbers doubled.

Is this the default template or have you made modifications / using a custom template?

Comment

This is the default style.

I change few colors in Stylevars though.

Comment

Do you have the URL?

Comment

Yes, but you can't see it since its only located in Visitor messages View Conversation

http://www.soulsnpirates.com/forum.php

Comment

If you go into usergroups > unregistered not logged in and change the access to user profiles for a short period so that it can be seen, thus the page source viewed directly. If you can create a new default theme that is parent, and not under any existing theme, hence it would then inherit existing issues from modified themes your are running. Make this active as well for selection from the style selector.

Did you modify all the theme yourself or have you uploaded a base theme from somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by anthonyparsons View Post
              If you go into usergroups > unregistered not logged in and change the access to user profiles for a short period so that it can be seen, thus the page source viewed directly. If you can create a new default theme that is parent, and not under any existing theme, hence it would then inherit existing issues from modified themes your are running. Make this active as well for selection from the style selector.

Did you modify all the theme yourself or have you uploaded a base theme from somewhere?
              Guests can see the Profile pages now.

Yes, i modified it by myself.

Comment

Ok, I just looked in Chrome, FF and IE8, across all 3 styles you have: http://www.soulsnpirates.com/member.php?3-Aimee and it doesn't double. I flicked through page numbers, etc...

This means you are more than likely seeing a caching issue at your end, and its not the site itself. Drop your browser cache and see if you still have the same issue.

Comment

Its in View Conversations.. If you clicked the View Conversations, you will see it,.

A lot of members see it and not only me.

And I cleared cache and cookies in my chrome browser.

Comment

I don't want to double post but I can't delete my previous post.

here is the link of the doubled pages.

http://www.soulsnpirates.com/converse.php?u=8&u2=3

Comment

You have screwed up in your template changes, as the default, out of the box template, doesn't do this. You need to review your changes to any member profile templates and start again. I have just checked this in both my own sites and a complete default install, and its fine. So this is a unique issue to you only.

Revert your changes and work through styling amendments you have made to any off those templates. The specific template you want to review is: memberinfo_block_visitormessaging

Again, create a default vbulletin style and then review the issue on the default style, not your modified styles.

Comment

I created a new style as what you said.

I can't compare the codes b/w the default and modified since even in the default style, the pages doubled.

Comment

Try dropping your browser cache and then reviewing the default template.

Comment

I'm taking a look at this but I don't get what you means, I found the place you telling me about, but I have no idea what to revert >.>
                            I tried comparing two different styles but I don't see a difference. Is there any chance I can ask you to post your code from your default style so I can see what needs to be fixed?

I originally thought it might be this part:

div id="above_postlist">
                            <div id="pagination_top">
                            {vb:raw block_data.pagenav}
                            </div>
                            </div>
                            </div>

<div id="below_postlist">
                            <vb:if condition="$block_data['pagenav']">
                            <div id="pagination_bottom">
                            {vb:raw block_data.pagenav}
                            </div>

But it's not >.<

Comment

If reviewing the template, it is RED in colour, then you have made changes to the template and need to revert it. The other relevant template which the block is being called into is memberinfo_visitormessage, which also, if you have made changes too, revert your changes, because if you make a mistake in one template... say a missing div or such, that can through out other elements being called into the template.

Comment