X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kamern
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Variables have to be registered to work in different templates. If it's not registered for use in the template you want to use it in, you need to register it
    So if I were to use the variables which have been stored within infractioninfo in postbit, I would add this to my class_postbit php file?
    Code:
    		$templater->register('infractioninfo', $infractioninfo);

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Variables have to be registered to work in different templates. If it's not registered for use in the template you want to use it in, you need to register it

Leave a comment:

• Kamern
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    If the variables don't work then you may need to register them. See this article for help with this:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ster+variables
    Thanks for the assistance, but I'm trying to use existing variables, such as the infraction info, not create my own, can I do the same sort of thing that way?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    If the variables don't work then you may need to register them. See this article for help with this:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showt...ster+variables

Leave a comment:

• Kamern
    replied
    Is anyone able to assist?

Leave a comment:

• Kamern
    replied
    Originally posted by anthonyparsons View Post
    I think you may find these variables will only work on member info pages. Certain variables only work on certain pages, not sitewide.
    Aye, that's my issue, I was wondering if there's any way to get them to work inside postbit.

Leave a comment:

• anthonyparsons
    replied
    I think you may find these variables will only work on member info pages. Certain variables only work on certain pages, not sitewide.

Leave a comment:

• Kamern
    started a topic [Forum] Using infractioninfo.* in postbit?

Using infractioninfo.* in postbit?

I'm attempting to show infraction reasons and the person who gave the infraction in postbit, but the following are returning nothing:
    {vb:raw infractioninfo.reason}
    {vb:raw infractioninfo.username}
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X