Database Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Forum] Database Error

Up untill about an Hour ago, my site was working fine. But now every couple times i reload and i get a "database error" screen. Any know any tricks to fix this?

http://www.thebaseballhaven.net/forum.php

Originally posted by Uptown559 View Post
    Up untill about an Hour ago, my site was working fine. But now every couple times i reload and i get a "database error" screen. Any know any tricks to fix this?

http://www.thebaseballhaven.net/forum.php
    Your forum loads fine to me atm. Next time you get the db error screen, right click with your mouse and view the database error at your page source and copy/paste it here, the db error message I mean.

Comment

well, i havent gotten the message in a bit, but Post counts and latest posts arent updating

Comment

Ok new problem has occurred now.

When posting, we receive database error message but doesn't tell what type of database error. Some people can still post but doesn't add to the post count but if you delete that post, it will subtract from their post total.

Comment

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
          Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
          More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
          Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
          As i posted my last message, this showed up

Comment

looks like we may be back i buisness.

Comment

From the error you posted above it seems that it is server related. You should contact your host if it occurs again.

Comment

Database Error when Posting

I'm also getting a similar error now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X